- Evonik’s expanded portfolio debuts at in-cosmetics Asia
- Latest innovative products and market concepts to be showcased over the event
Evonik will present several of its latest innovative products and trend-leading concepts at in-cosmetics Asia in Bangkok, Thailand from 5 to 7 November.
Designed for skin care, hair care, functional actives and product protection, Evonik combines scientific expertise with its industry passion to offer an extensive range of high-quality advanced products as well as an in-depth understanding of market knowledge and formulation know-how.
The latest skin care innovations and new market concepts being presented are:
- TEGO® SP 13 Sun Up – A smart polymer water-resistant sunscreen designed to withstand physical exercise, including water sports
- ROVISOME® Sensitive NG – Providing deep relief for sensitive skin. Designed to reduce visible and non-visible signs of skin irritation through an advanced formula of calendula and liquorice root extract
- dermofeel® TocoBalance - Sourced from non-GMO rapeseed oil, this natural antioxidant is based on vegetable sources and is suitable for certified natural cosmetics
- Personalized beauty – To meet the ever-growing demand for DIY beauty, Evonik supplies six concentrated booster formulas and caring bases. Allowing customers to select sets according to skin type
- Healthy scalp, beautiful hair – A total solution for scalp care covering rinsing, conditioning, leave-in care and repair. Seven formulas focusing on healthy scalps with a mix of special ingredients for functional results
Delegates at in-cosmetics Asia are also invited to attend demonstrations on stand, including ‘Formulation lab’ showcasing the extra-gentle cleansing foam by RHEANCE® Glycolipids. Visit the stand on Wednesday 6 November at 12:45pm to find out more.
Attendees can also attend ‘Spotlight On-Transforming’, a demonstration of a natural formulation “Orange Sorbet” based on dermofeel® NC MB and a 100% natural based emulsifier - which quickly transforms from gel to water for smoother skin.
For those interested in further product information, Evonik will be taking visitors through the intoBeauty® online platform which includes videos, product information and digital tools such as Sensory Kaleidoscope and Ceramide Knowledge.
All new products and concept toolkits are available on stand at booth P30. Visitors can learn more and test formulation samples.
Evonik is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. The focus on more specialty businesses, customer-oriented innovative prowess and a trustful and performance-oriented corporate culture form the heart of Evonik’s corporate strategy. They are the lever for profitable growth and a sustained increase in the value of the company. Evonik benefits specifically from its customer proximity and leading market positions. Evonik is active in over 100 countries around the world. In fiscal 2018, the enterprise with more than 32,000 employees generated sales of €13.3 billion and an operating profit (adjusted EBITDA) of €2.15 billion from continuing operations.
About Nutrition & Care
The Nutrition & Care segment is led by Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH and contributes to fulfilling basic human needs. That includes applications for everyday consumer goods as well as animal nutrition and health care. This segment employed about 8,200 employees, and generated sales of around
€4.6 billion in 2018.
In so far as forecasts or expectations are expressed in this press release or where our statements concern the future, these forecasts, expectations or statements may involve known or unknown risks and uncertainties. Actual results or developments may vary, depending on changes in the operating environment. Neither Evonik Industries AG nor its group companies assume an obligation to update the forecasts, expectations or statements contained in this release.